Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Five Things I Love

smile!:):):) Pictures, Images and Photos
There have been a lot of things lately that have just made me smile, so I have to share:

1. Cole has very good manners for a two year old. He says please, thank you and your welcome. He also say bless you, whether you sneeze, cough, burp or clear your throat - or sometimes when you haven't made a sound. He also wants to hear you say thank you after he blesses you, so he'll keep saying it until then. I love it.

2. The Blythe weather. We're having that 'lasts about two weeks, perfect, beautiful, this is why we live here' weather right now.

3. Twilight. We were 'given' a pirated copy and whenever I have any time to myself I am always watching it and skipping to the parts I love.

4. Good home cooked food. We cook dinner six out of seven days a week on a normal basis, but lately we have been exploring our culinary talents. And we (Danny & I) are actually a pretty good team in the kitchen. My husband is THEE grill master and can pan sear some salmon like no other!!

5. My gardening project. It is still in the preplanning phase, but when it comes together I hope it really brings something special to our home and I hope Cole will enjoy doing it with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie.. hey woman..love the post.. your boys are adorable. Reid sure looks like a Presley. Can't wait to experience boys..yikes.

Autumn said...

They Katie! It's good to find a blogger in Blythe that I know :) Your boys are so cute I just want to squish 'em :) Good luck on the gardening!