Saturday, January 17, 2009


It was one heck of a week. Last Saturday, Reid woke up with a fever. I thought it wasn't more than a teething temperature, but when Sunday evening came around he had acquired a runny nose and cough. We went to the doctor Monday morning and were told that he was quite ill. Two ear infections, sore throat and pneumonia. (!!!!!) I felt so bad for my little guy and felt that it was my fault that things had gotten so bad.
On Wednesday, after multiple meds and breathing treatments, Reid starts feeling better, but Cole starts with the fever. I stayed home from work all week with the exception of a couple mommy-and-me work mornings to quickly get some things done.
Needless to say, it has been a full week since it all started and both of the boys are getting better more and more everyday. It's been rough, but hopefully we've seen the end of the sickies for this winter. (Fingers crossed!) What a way to start 2009!!?!

No comments: