Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love my Friends



I really miss my girlfriends at times - well, I miss them all when they aren't around. It's been nice having Morgan so close and being able to call or see her whenever I need her. Not that I can't call the other girls, but they all know how bad I am with the calling, returning calls, etc. It really is something that I need to work on.
But to get back to it - I really miss us all being together. I would have to say that when the four of us lived together, it was one of the funnest times I've ever had. We lived together for what? - 3 years? 2 years? College wouldn't have been the same experience without them. And Thanksgiving wouldn't be either. It is the one holiday that we all (usually) reconnect and get to do what we seem to do very well together: COOK. :)
Anyway, I love them. And I want them to be in mine and my family's life until we're all old and gray. I can't wait....well, I can, but you know what I mean.

No comments: